Call for Artists
Art Brew Artist Market
Sweetwater is seeking artists to participate in this year's Art Brew Artist Market! This one day sale of Art and Handmade Crafts will take place during Sweetwater's annual fundraiser Art Brew on July 11th, 2015 from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. Artists creating jewelry, ceramics, glass, fiber arts, metalwork, woodwork, two-dimentional and three-dimensional art are encouraged to apply. There is no submission fee and artists are not required to attend the sale. Sales are subject to Sweetwater's standard gallery split - 60/40. (60% to artist, 40% to seller) We are looking for about 10-40 pieces from each artist.
No Entry Fee
Submission Deadline: June 11th , 2015
Artist Notification - June 23rd, 2015
Artwork Drop Off - July 6th (12:00pm - 6:30pm) & 7th (10:00am - 2:00pm)
Unsold Artwork Pickup - July 13th (12:00pm - 6:30pm) & 14th (10:00am - 2:00pm)
Sale Date - July 11th (6:00pm - 10:00pm)
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Subject line of email should read - Art Brew Artist Market, your last name
2. Send 5-7 images as an example of your work. Name your images with your last name, number, medium. Example: watrous,1,pottery.jpg; watrous,2,pottery.jpg; etc.
3. In the body of the email list:
company name (if applicable)
approximate amount of works available for the sale
and a list of your work examples with corresponding number, medium, approximate size, & price.
Seeking artists for Holiday mART, Sweetwater's annual sale of handcrafted, unique wares created by local and national artisans. Holiday mART is a free and open to the public with a variety of events coinciding and promoting the sale. Holiday mART features a large selection of jewelry, ceramics, glass, fiber arts, home decor, ornaments, children's gifts, stationary, prints, photography, fine art and much more! Sweetwater has been hosting Holiday mART for over 20 years.
Holiday mART is an annual fundraising event. As a nonprofit organization, Holiday mART proceeds support Sweetwater’s numerous art programs for children and adults held throughout the year in addition to providing support to participating artists.
* There is no table fee, just a one-time submission fee of $20.
* Artists DO NOT have to attend the sale. The entire process is streamlined and run by Sweetwater staff and volunteers.
* Artists only need to inventory their work online, label it, and hand deliver or mail it to Sweetwater. We handle it from there.
* Sales are subject to 40% commission.
Submission Deadline: October 12th, 2015